Volunteer – We need you!
- Be a foster “parent.” Call 565-PETS (7387) and leave
us a message if you would like information about fostering a cat or dog,
kitten or puppy in your home. There are animals in our community who
desperately need your help.
- Help with newspaper and radio publicity; write letters to the editor about pets
- Put up posters and flyers
- Assist at spaying/neutering clinics
- Help with our web site
- Maintain membership lists
- Assist with fund raising activities, e.g., Yard Sale, Bake Sale
- Build doghouses or scratching posts, make signs or toys
- Assistance with Grant Writing
- Think up new fundraising events
- Assist with our newsletter
- Organize pet parades
- Share your other talents
Ways to Donate
- You can make a donation to For Pets’ Sake by sending a check to P.O. Box 1705, Cortez, Colorado 81321.
- You can make a donation in the name of a friend or loved one. We can send a certificate informing your recipient of your gift either to you or your recipient. Please contact For Pets’ Sake at (970) 565-PETS (leave a message & someone will call you back).
- You can make a donation to For Pets’ Sake in the memory of a friend or loved one, be it person or pet.
- Sign up with iGive.com where a percentage of your online purchases will go to For Pets’ Sake at no additional cost to you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You can donate your auto, boat or RV that’s no longer needed and receive maximum legal tax deductions through Action Donation Services (866-244-8464 or www.actiondonation.org).
- You can set up a direct deposit for a monthly or yearly donation.
- Sell to support our cause on eBay, click on this link for more information – http://donations.ebay.com/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=41988
- You can make a donation securely using PayPal.